Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Brother Too The End

My Brother Too The End

By John M Lennon

A tear that will never dry
every thought that floods back in 
Missing you with every thought and tear
A passing loneliness as I cry 
Looking back remembering our childhood past
Memories to make me laugh
Then all the tears come back 
Reminding me where you are now at 
Only time to pass 
Echoes of your laugh 
Standing here only able to look back 
Memories of good times past 
With you things that will forever last a never ending list 
But you are more than one I will just miss 
More than a friend you are my brother to the end
I will now feel the warmth of you on my back 
The light to lead me passed 
Just wish you were still here so we both could laugh
But as I am soaked with sorrow 
All that was said was I will talk to you tomorrow 
Then a day to never come 
You left me to carry on 
Holding the torch that was your light 
I just wish I could have been with you to say goodnight 

No comments:

Post a Comment